RANCH Triangle Association records
Scope and Contents
The RANCH Triangle Association records contain governing and financial documentation, meeting minutes, correspondence, memos, reports, newsletters, pamphlets and newspaper clippings related to or issued by the RANCH Triangle Association. A significant portion of this collection is dedicated to the issue of urban renewal in the RANCH area.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Biographical / Historical
The RANCH Triangle Association is one of the seven neighborhood associations that make up the districts of Lincoln Park. The association is a subgroup of the Lincoln Park Conservation Association. Its boundaries are Racine, Armitage, North Avenue, Clybourn, and Halsted. RANCH exists to inform the community about issues ranging from crime to urban renewal, and receives requests, feedback, and ideas from the residents. The Association organizes community building activities and fundraisers and helps to beautify and protect Lincoln Park.
3.75 Linear Feet (12 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is organized into six series: 1. Publications; 2. Administration; 3. Committees; 4. Events; 5. Crime, Safety, and Traffic Issues; 6. Urban Renewal
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 1996.11; 2000.59; 2001.01; 2002.50; 2003.16; 2003.20
- Citizens' associations--Archival resources--Illinois--Chicago Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill.)--History--Archival resources Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Neighborhood government--Archival resources--Illinois--Chicago Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Neighborhood planning--Archival resources--Illinois--Chicago Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Neighborhoods--Archival resources--Illinois--Chicago Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to RANCH Triangle Association records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English