DePaul University Photographs
Scope and Contents
This collection includes photographs and slides depicting various aspects of DePaul's history, including student life, academics, athletics, buildings, faculty, and staff.
- Majority of material found within 1940-1970
- DePaul University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
11 Linear Feet (21 boxes, 1 oversized folio)
Language of Materials
This collection is organized into nine series: 1. Students; 2. Libraries; 3. Athletics; 4. Faculty, staff and administrators; 5. Honors and Awards; 6. University Events; 7. Acquired Images; 8. Slides; 9. Oversized photographs. Electronic records are listed at the end of each series; consult SPCA staff for electronic access.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 2013.18; 2013.24; 2014.137; 2014.108; 2015.007; 2015.059; 2015.035;2012.12; 2012.050; 2014.058; 2016.002; 2016.078; 2017.016; 2019.014; 2022.007.
HL 2013; L Geiger 2016; J. Casey 2017; P. Chavez 2018; revised by P. Chavez 2019; R. Otto 2022
- Catholic universities and colleges--Photographs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Universities and colleges--Illinois--Chicago--Photographs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to DePaul University Photographs
- R. Otto
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description