Collection on DePaul University Histories
Scope and Contents
This collection includes short works on various aspects of DePaul history. The articles may or may not have been published, and some have been excerpted from more extensive sources. This collection includes audio files and digital photographs; consult with Archives staff to access electronic materials.
- DePaul University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Biographical / Historical
The Collection on DePaul University Histories gathers written documents concerning aspects of the university's history since its founding in 1898. These materials document both lay and religious developments at the university and include collections of DePaul-related facts and notable trivia.
1 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
1.96 Gigabytes (2 WAV, 3 JPG, and 1 DOCX digital files in one folder in Series 1.)
Language of Materials
Organized into three series: 1. Histories by lay persons; 2. Histories by religious personnel; 3. History (general). Series 1 and 2 arranged alphabetically by author's last name. Series 3 arranged alphabetically by folder title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 2012:87; 2014.081
- Catholic institutions--History--Illinois--Chicago--Sources Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Catholic universities and colleges--History--Illinois--Chicago--Sources Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to Collection on DePaul University Histories
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the DePaul Special Collections and Archives Repository
John T. Richardson Library
2350 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago Illinois 60614