Collection on DePaul University Faculty and Staff
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of a variety of materials relating to some faculty and staff at DePaul including: obituaries, interviews, and articles by and about the faculty or staff member. Each individual has a folder containing information about him or her. See the end of Series 001 for electronic records related to individual faculty and staff. See Series 002 for electronic bereavement notices related to DePaul faculty and staff members.
- DePaul University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
15.75 Linear Feet (46 boxes, 1 oversized)
Language of Materials
Arranged alphabetically by last name. Oversize materials filed under OV, arranged alphabetically within. Electronic records filed under each individual's land name and arranged alphabetically at the end of Series 001 and in Series 002.
3/10/F-G, Oversize 3/10/G; digital
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 2013.66; 2015.112; 2015.002; 2015.028; 2016.059; 2002.05; 1996.03; 2017.092
DG 1994; DLZ 1996; CCB 2002; MHW 2002; KEL 2003; ERE 2004; KAC 2005; MM 2012; HRL 2013; KG 2015; P. Chavez 2018
- Catholic universities and colleges--Archival resources--Illinois Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to Collection on DePaul University Faculty and Staff
- DG 1994; DLZ 1996; CCB 2002; MHW 2002; KEL 2003; ERE 2004; KAC 2005; MM 2012; HRL 2013; KG 2015; P. Chavez 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English