Collection on DePaul University memorabilia
Scope and Contents
The Collection on DePaul University memorabilia is a collection of non-paper objects relating to the university and its history. It includes items such as clothing, jewelry, building materials, pins, magnets, and other university-produced or related objects.
- Majority of material found within 1920-2014
- DePaul University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Biographical / Historical
The materials in this collection are physical items created by various entities within the university, with special focus on university administration, activities, athletics, events, and organizations.These materials have been acquired, collected, and donated from various sources and their arrangement has been imposed locally
31 Linear Feet (24 boxes)
Language of Materials
The Collection on DePaul University memorabilia is arranged into three series: 1. University; 2. Athletics; 3. Building Pieces.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 2015.063; 2015.072; 2012.88; 2016.085; 2016.067; 2016.078; 2018.003; 2017.092; 2019.014. Additional previous accessions not recorded.
J. Soltman 2015; L. Geiger 2016; J. Casey 2017; P. Chavez 2018; P. Chavez 2019; revised by P. Chavez 2019
- DePaul University--Collectibles--Specimens Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes)--Illinois--Chicago--Specimens Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to Collection on DePaul University memorabilia
- J. Soltman 2015; L. Geiger 2016; J. Casey 2017; P. Chavez 2018; P. Chavez 2019; revised by P. Chavez 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
Part of the DePaul Special Collections and Archives Repository
John T. Richardson Library
2350 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago Illinois 60614