Collection on DePaul University Enrollment Statistics
Scope and Contents
This material is a compilation of DePaul University enrollment statistics, faculty and student load reports, rankings of students by G.P.A., Hispanic enrollment statistics and additional miscellaneous material which varies from year to year. The academic schools covered include: Commerce, Drama, Education, Graduate, Law, Music, Physical Education, Secretarial, University, Home Study and Extramural Study. The material covered ranges in dates from 1898 to 1979 and contains material that concerns DePaul's role in the war education effort during World War II.
- DePaul University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
8.5 Linear Feet (16 boxes, 3 ledger books)
Language of Materials
Records are arranged into one series, University Statistics.
Collection is arranged by category.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection comes from a variety of sources: some was given to the Archives by Les Goodchild after he completed research with it; other enrollment statistics were part of materials transferred from V.P. for Planning, Howard Sulkin; V.P. for Business and Finance, Kenneth McHugh; Internal Auditing, Marie Walsh; Administration and Governance Office of Institutional Planning and Research, Don Szeszycki; and part of a large general collection from the Executive Offices.
Zurkammer, Klann, Childs, DVD 1991; CCB 1998; KEL 2003
- College students--Illinois--Chicago--Statistics Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University records Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to Collection on DePaul University Enrollment Statistics
- Zurkammer, Klann, Childs, DVD 1991; CCB 1998; KEL 2003
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
Part of the DePaul Special Collections and Archives Repository
John T. Richardson Library
2350 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago Illinois 60614