DePaul University Senate records
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of the complete records of the University Senate. It includes reports, minutes, correspondence and memos, questionnaires, ballots, financial records, newspaper clippings, and by-laws.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Biographical / Historical
The University Senate, previously known as the Faculty Advisory Council (1951-1970) was disbanded in 1983/1984 and replaced by the Faculty Council and Staff Council.
8 Linear Feet (23 boxes)
Language of Materials
Organized into four series: 1. Faculty Advisory Council; 2. Committee on a University Senate; 3. Ad Hoc Committee on ROTC; 4. University Senate. Arranged chronologically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession 1982.03; 1983.10; 1987.07; 1999.01; 2014.099
JC 1990; JM 1997; AKM 2004
- Catholic universities and colleges--Administration--Archival resources Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University records Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to DePaul University Senate records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English