Wanda Harold photographs collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of Wanda Harold's paper, "Early Ethnic Settlement and Architecture in Lincoln Park," and accompanying photographs.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Biographical / Historical
Wanda Harold, a professor of sociology at DePaul, received a Lincoln Park Community Research Initiative grant in 2000. The original photographs and her paper, "Early Ethnic Settlement and Architecture in Lincoln Park," were transferred to the archives in 2002. Her photographs were digitized in 2004 and are available on DePaul University Library Digital Collections (see the Lincoln Park Architectural Photographs digital collection: http://digicol.lib.depaul.edu/cdm/landingpage/collection/lpnc1).
0.75 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Materials are organized by subject matter. Harold's photographs follow her paper.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated in 2002
- Architectural photography--Illinois--Chicago. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Architecture--Illinois--Chicago--Pictorial works. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Chicago (Ill.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill. : City section)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to Wanda Harold photographs collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English